I got tears when I saw Indian children prayed. If you have to work online a lot like me, it is worth to try!
These quotes are so inspired:
* Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
* Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
* A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
* We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
* We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
* There is always the danger that we may just do the work for the sake of the work. This is where the respect and the love and the devotion come in – that we do it to God, to Christ, and that’s why we try to do it as beautifully as possible.