Derek Prince publishes in his book, They Shall Expel Demons (1998).
He writes: “I have seen hundreds, even thousands, of people receive deliverance through this pattern of prayer. You may wish to enlist the support of a fellow Christian. But be sure the person you choose is in agreement with your decision and will be praying out of faith, not unbelief. …do not feel bound to stick rigidly to this pattern prayer. If the Holy Spirit prompts you to add words from your heart, do not hesitate to do so. And do not be in a hurry. Go through the whole prayer slowly and deliberately.
1. Personally affirm your faith in Christ: “Lord Jesus Christ, I believe You are the Son of God and the only way to God—that You died on the cross for my sins and rose again so that I might be forgiven and receive eternal life.”
2. Humble yourself: “I renounce all pride and religious self-righteousness and any dignity that does not come from You. I have no claim on Your mercy except that You died in my place.”
3. Confess any known sin: “I confess all my sins before You and hold nothing back. Especially I confess….”
4. Repent of all sins: “I repent of all my sins. I turn away from them and I turn to You, Lord, for mercy and forgiveness.”
5. Forgive all other people: “By a decision of my will, I freely forgive all who have ever harmed or wronged me. I lay down all bitterness, all resentment and all hatred. Specifically, I forgive…”
6. Break with the occult and all false religion: “I sever all contact I have ever had with the occult or with all false religion—particularly….”I commit myself to get rid of all objects associated with the occult or false religion.”
7. Prepare to be released from every curse over your life: “Lord Jesus, I thank You that on the cross You were made a curse, that I might be redeemed from every curse and inherit God’s blessing. On that basis I ask You to release me and set me free to receive the deliverance I need.”
8. Take your stand with God: “I take my stand with You, Lord, against all Satan’s demons. I submit to God, my Lord, and I resist the devil. Amen!”
9. Expel: “Now I speak to any demons that have control over me. [Speak directly to them.] I command you to go from me now. In the name of Jesus, I expel you!”
Each time you experience a release, praise and thank God for it…When you feel your deliverance is complete, or that you have come as far as you can at this time, be sure to kneel down and make Jesus Lord of every area of your life….Finally, here is a reminder that applies to every Christian: You never need to be ashamed of having been delivered from demons. (p. 215-217)